You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment as we address the unique issues surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- You will be asked to call upon arrival so that we may escort you into the office
- ONLY minors may be accompanied by ONE guardian. No siblings, friends, other family allowed.
- Adult patients may NOT bring a minor to an appointment. We kindly request you find a sitter so that you may come to your appointment alone.
- Any individual that must be present to accompany a patient will undergo the same screening protocol as a patient.
- You MUST wear a mask upon entering the office.
- You will be asked some screening questions upon arrival.
- Your temperature will be checked upon arrival.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- In most cases, escorts and caregivers will be asked to wait in their cars during the patient visit.
- Please limit the personal items brought into the office.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please call us if you have further questions: (972) 668-6310.